PrevaLED Bar G3
- Module efficacy: up to 171 lm/W
- Average lifetime (L80 B10): 50,000 h (temperature at Tc = 55 °C)
- Available module length: 1 ft/280 mm or 2 ft/560mm
- Available with luminous flux: 1,156 lm, 2,312 lm and 3,572 lm
- Available with color temperature: 3,000 K, 4,000 K
- High initial color consistency: ≤ 3 SDCM
- CE marked
- 3-row LED module suitable for 3 x 11 optics
- Cut out area for shadow-free wiring
- Push-in connector for automated wiring
Information about Family
The variety and adjustability in length, luminous flux and light colors represent some highlights of these light engines. They are also the perfect match to 33-array lenses from 3rd party suppliers. Additionally their module efficiency goes up to 171 lm/W and they have a cut-out area for shadow-free wiring.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.